Unlock your emotional superpower course: As our children grow up, they experience emotional changes in themselves and in people around them. What are these emotions? How can we identity them, understand them and manage them? Why do these emotions matter when it comes to people close to us? These are some crucial questions that this course aims to unravel in a way that is simple and relatable for children.
Here is how this works:
Through the popular theme of superheros, we help kids to unravel the importance of emotions in character building. In this, unlock your emotional superpower course, by using lots of interactive activities, games, role-plays and craftwork, we teach kids to be able to understand, comprehend, and tackle their emotions and thus become more emotionally intelligent. And what is more, each session has been carefully designed so that all children get maximum chance to participate and learn concepts for a lifetime – designed by specialists in the subject of psychology and nonverbal communication.
- Understand their own emotions well
- Be able to connect better with their friends
- Relate with feelings of parents
- Learn body language techniques to become emotionally intelligent And much more..
- Communication skills
- Art of observing body language
- Highly engaging, fun filled sessions
- Team activities on a regular basis
- Video clips analysis
- Simple individual tasks
- One short group course project
New batch details:
- Age group: 7-12 years
- No. of Sessions: 10 sessions of 40 minutes each
- Child to Teacher Ratio: 6:1
Why our sessions:
- Experience of working with kids from across the globe
- Highly interactive fun sessions with lots of activities
- Simple assignments which are easy to finish and teach different concepts to children
- Only Indian company to offer courses with deep focus on body language
- Unique content curated in house by specialists in psychology and body language
- Session activities would be customised according to age of children attending the sessions
- Certificate of participation to all attendees
- Personalised feedback of child’s progress to parents after the course
- Worksheets and update on activities done on regular basis
There are no reviews yet.