There are a few simple steps you can do to develop emotional intelligence
- Focus on your own emotions first.
- Try to understand what do you feel in different scenarios.
- Find your emotional trigger.
- An emotional trigger would be the things that cause you to feel or respond in a certain emotion. You can do this by introspecting your behaviour and responses.
- Start to observe others and their emotions.
- Once you are aware of your own emotions you will understand your start to develop an intuition for other feelings.
Emotional intelligence is very important in today’s world.
We should expose our kids to programs which help them emotional intelligence.