There are various social skills as well as several ways in which we interact with people on a daily basis. Social skills include written, verbal, nonverbal and visual interaction used to relay a message to others. Common ways in which you exercise your social skills are:
- The language you use
- Cooperating and coordinating in a team
- Organization skills
- The way you manage small or big interactions with strangers
- Your body language
- Eye contact with others when interacting.
How does having good social skills benefit my child?
- Better educational and career outcomes
- Stronger friendships:
- Great Communication Skills
- More Efficiency
Leave A Comment