Growing children go through a lot of emotional and hormonal ups and downs and so do parents. Communication skills take a lot of self, emotional and social understanding. It is also important that parents understand their own and their kid’s
and build their communication based on that. A few simple things that you can do on an everyday basis can include the following :
- Talk about the day’s activities.
- Talk with your child about the books you read together.
- Have conversation with your child about the TV programs and videos you watch together.
- Keep books, magazines, and other reading material where kids can reach them without help.
- Give your child a little space and freedom to express themselves and hear them out.