This course helps children to appreciate and understand what culture is, and gain cultural intelligence which equip them to adjust in any new environment with ease. Simple to understand and filled with activities, let your child explore the world with CueKids!
The Cultural Navigator
- Understand what culture means
- Take a sneak peek at how different people practice culture
- Observe and make sense of various societies
- Avoid stereotypes and mingle better with others
- Social skills
- Body Language
Level One Course
This course can be taken by any child who is thrilled with the idea of exploring and frequently travels around the world with their parents. Being able to spot fine nuances in different cultures would make the child more appreciative of ways of the world. And what is more, come the day they need to visit a different part of the country or world for their higher education or work, they will be more than ready!
Level One Course Outlines
Background about culture
Planning for travel
Enjoying different cultures
Exposure to cultural cues
Expressions of culture
Reading body language
Benefits from different cultures
Being confident in different settings
Course project discussion
Productivity Hacks to Get More Done in 2018
— 28 February 2017
- Facebook News Feed Eradicator (free chrome extension) Stay focused by removing your Facebook newsfeed and replacing it with an inspirational quote. Disable the tool anytime you want to see what friends are up to!
- Hide My Inbox (free chrome extension for Gmail) Stay focused by hiding your inbox. Click "show your inbox" at a scheduled time and batch processs everything one go.
- Habitica (free mobile + web app) Gamify your to do list. Treat your life like a game and earn gold goins for getting stuff done!