In this public speaking course, we work with kids in different public speaking formats and situations. Public Speaking can sometimes be challenging for kids who haven’t faced audiences before. Through activities which gradually build up in complexity, we give children the exposure of different type of situations of public speaking. While sharing simple, easy to remember body language tricks, we would also be guiding them on great ways to build content for their speech through the interactive exercises done.
Add to Wishlist
Public Speaking level 2
- Be able to face the audience with confidence
- Learn to adapt his style to the audience
- Connect well with audience and create a memorable experience for them
- Make content for his speech using different techniques discussed in course
Level Two Course Outlines
- Hand Gestures Specifics
- Adding different style to Content
- Avoiding Common Voice Errors
- Tackling tough Q&A
- Body Language for different Setups
- Discussion of the Course Project and final Wrap Up
We are very flexible with timings and days of courses. Every parents inputs will be taken before starting the course and once everyone comes to an agreement the class timings are fixed.
Yes, the children will get the following material: 1: Certificate of course completion 2: Worksheets and summary sheets will be given at the end of each class 3: Personal feedbacks and detailed report analysis ( in case of personal coaching)
Yes, in fact children can choose all our courses under our 8 month skill building programme.
Yes, since all the learning happens through activities children get a lot of practice of every segment they learn. To add on to that, we also organise small competitions or a test at the end of every camp to test their learnings even further.